There are few tiling jobs that don’t require a side of silicone to finish them off.
Did you know that Brady Tiles are a wholesalers for German brand Maxisil?
Available in “A” Standard, “N” Natural Stone, and “P” Pool versions, today we put the spotlight on the “A”.
This premium German product is designed especially for expansion joints for use in all sanitary areas – such as ceramic tiles in bathrooms, kitchens and flooring sectors.
Why is it superior to its competitors?
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Has built in fungicides for mould resistance.
- Excellent weatherability: resistant to aging, UV radiation, chemicals and temperature.
- Primerless adhesion to clean, dry surfaces such as ceramics, glass, acrylics, aluminium, painted wood with very good tooling properties.
- Easy cleanup with the use of complimentary product: Smoothtex A.
Available in 29 colours!